Friday, February 3, 2012
How Much Crazier
...can a person go? Both dogs have diarrhea, in and out of the house. Kalu is vomiting in and out of the house. Kalu will not eat (which is fine). Nuki will eat some but not what I need her to eat to feel better and hopefully stop the diarrhea. After a three hour bleed yesterday, her gums are nearly white and I keep thinking I should get her another transfusion (like I am the Sultan of Dubai - assuming there is one). She is getting weaker. The transfusions are "bandaids" and ultimately will no longer work. She is giving me a hard time about taking her medications and I yelled at her. I hate myself. She is such a sweet dog and deserves better. I am scared, confused, frazzled and now ashamed. My head is spinning and I do not want to make any more decisions about this or anything else. I have been living off of sugar and other crappy carbohydrates because I cannot leave my home for too long and 7-Eleven is limited in nutritional foods. Whine, whine whine...Are there people who adopt dogs under these circumstances. Meaning, someone(s) who can be home with Pinuki, tend to her, and transfuse her as long as she can accept the transfusions? Someone(s) who can handle the bleeding? Every time I attempt to leave the house I literally have to ward off a panic attack. Lots of deep breathing is required.