First, thank you. I am grateful for all we have received and recognize times are difficult for all of us. So I know what I am asking when I say please, if Pinuki's story has touched your heart, make a donation to her. You can contribute through PayPal using the widget to the right. If every person who has reached out to Pinuki gave even one dollar, it would make a significant difference in her life. Every single penny will be used to pay off her veterinary bills making it possible to keep her in her home.
You can also send a donation to the clinic where she had her surgery: [Please make sure you let them know it is for Pinuki]
VCA Veterinary Referral Associates/Dr. David Saylor
500 Perry Parkway
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
In the last nine months, I have paid and incurred debt equal to a year's salary attending to Pinuki's health needs.That does not include the generous donations Pinuki received from you. I applied for financial aid to several animal welfare foundations and only one was able to make a small contribution. I still have not replaced my heat-pump and am using a space heater to keep us warm. Kalu is still not spayed. If I sound desperate and begging, I am...and grateful in advance.