Awoke as usual. Nuki was particularly excited about the prospect of breakfast. She kept going up and down the ramp indicating, "come on, time to get up!" I took my time enjoying kisses from Kalu. When that was over, Nuki sat above me on the bed and proceeded to sneeze several times. I immediately looked for evidence of blood - nothing striking. We got up, I fed her. I noticed a bleed. Went to the bathroom to start getting ready for work, looked in the mirror, and that is when I saw the blood spatter on my face. That was a first! Despite all that, what I saw this morning was better than usual.
Maybe the Doxycycline is working? I am not sure why it would. Pinuki was on Doxy before she had her second blood transfusion and it clearly did not work then. That prescription was for tablets. The current prescription is for capsules. Would that make a difference? Of course, if the Doxy works this time, I do not care why - not one bit!