Sunday, June 12, 2011
Welcome Berner-l Friends
Just a quick hello to our friends from the list. Welcome! I will try to write daily updates regarding Nuki's health and hope you will check in often. For those of you who keep in touch, I will answer your questions here if I think the broader community is interested in the answers. Otherwise, I will try to respond personally as soon as possible. I hope you will continue to think about Pinuki and tell her story as often as possible. We need to get her well - yesterday. I would hate for her to develop more symptoms, although four months and no additional symptoms - she is quite a "fighter." I hope you have a great day and are enjoying your pups. For those of you also struggling with Berner health challenges, know that I am thinking of you and sending lots of love and warm wishes.